Monday, March 17, 2014

Warriors

I'm forever impressed by warriors. And most attracted to his variety of activities. I like his words of advice about maintaining the weekly long run, and keeping up with daily 30-minute works. It sounds so positive and achievable, doesn't it?

~ ADDENDUM ~

I ran hard on the TM for 30 minutes after work. Later, after a sandwich at home, I did 20 x 4 "kettlebell" swings with a 25-lb weight. I'm not sure I did them properly because a weight is harder to hold between the legs than a k-bell which has that handy, er, handle at the top. I concentrated on keeping a straight back and my shoulders above my knees. I'm not sure how successful I was on that last point. Next time I'll try it in front of a mirror.

The run was no biggie but the swings left me breathless. I had to rest at least a minute between sets. I'm encouraged to find one or two kettle bells and some new exercises.


No comments: