Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A pressing issue

Fish tacos are insanely delicious. The two I enjoyed tonite were assembled from Sunday's leftovers. Both fish and wraps had to be reheated. Added some mashed avo, coleslaw and white pepper. Lime squeeze for a drippy layer of tang. Insane.

 

I've discovered a machine at my gym that is going to be my new bf - the seated shoulder press. It's a twist on the regular seated press in that the hard metal bars are gone, replaced with plastic handles like skipping rope, the plastic kind. The handles make the pressing up motion more difficult because they're wicked unstable. I haven't done presses in forever so I'm also weak! Could barely lurch through the first set of 10 lbs! I want to see that measley number grow.

Ran for about 7km, then some machines including the presses. Three sets of 8. It was the final stop for me for the evening and I could do no more. Tender shoulders tomorrow.


No comments: