Thursday, July 12, 2012

Melted popcicles

It's hot. The dogs I pass on the bike path loll their tongues and pant audibly. When I run in the morning before work, a short jog of 30 minutes or less, I re-enter the cave sticky wth sweat. And that's before 7:00.

The cat, normally affectionate, doesn't care to be held until I've showered, and will leap from my arms if I try to pick him up after running.



Breakfast jiggles

I've been trying to run more often - 3 times a week at minimum (but more is better). Morning runs are definitely the way to go: less hot, over with before I'm even awake, and quiet. Plus, there is a greater chance of hitting the pavement because I almost never have alternate plans at 6:00, except for more dreaming. I just have to do something about sleeping more the night before.


Dreamy: A Montreal lunch


No comments: