Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lazy run

An easy run this morning because the outsides of my knees felt slightly tender. I guess they didn't have enough R&R time between yesterday's noon run, which was hilly and extremely hot, and this morning's light run 18 hours later. My knees are as fussy as the Queen when her salad tomatoes are not sliced properly. They require just the right conditions for baseline functioning!



But at least I was able to run today. Yesterday morning I felt too tired from the day before, when I biked to and from work and then completed ZWOW #7, thereby completely wearing myself out and putting me to bed early. I slept well that night, but could not cajole my legs into considering a run in the morning. I remember why I love that workout so much: the side bends with weights are great for the obliques.



No comments: