Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dig in




Now you see it...




It was one of those life-sustaining runs. I left Mr. P to his nap this morning and met up with the Gaz downtown for a nice long Saturday haul. Humid but not too hot, we fell into a good pace and let our noses find the paths. A short cut here, a walk up a steep climb there. Sometimes a run is good because of what you don't do. On the way home I stopped at a yard sale, and a woman gave me a book because she had loved it and wanted me to read it and love it, too.




...now you don't!

1 comment:

cs said...

It was an amazing run, thank you for the excellent company and expresso and randomness! I'm glad there were some good things waiting for you after it (also glad that we're not still spiraling around and around in that forest!! that was cool, though).