Thursday, November 4, 2010

Future fibre


As a young child, my sister often recited a Shel Silverstein poem that began, "I remembered to put on my shirt / I remembered to put on my shoes." Thereafter followed a list of clothing items he had remembered, luckily. By the end of the poem, you'd believe a b&w an image of his pants could be seen on future CIBC envelopes like beloved children gone missing. For tonite's spin class, I remembered my shirt and pants but not the vitally-important towel for sweat soak ups; knowing how necessary the towel is, I considered leaving. I stayed, and chose a spin bike that happened to sit beside a side door that just happened to be flung open by a warm participant after the class started. The cool breezes that flowed in whisked away most of my socially-undesireable persp and left my face dry (I could make a fortune on salt remnants, though).


~ Just what will happen to these soaked pintos? ~

Check back later!

1 comment:

cs said...

I'm going to check back later for sure. Congratulations for making do without the towel!