Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cookies!



May I introduce my little nuggets of sweet protein. You can see the carroty bits more than you can taste them.

I'm going to pack a few for the spin class today. It's a class set up to raise money for the city's Rape Crisis Centre. I am impressed on a regular basis by this little studio run by bike mechanics and competitive athletes. These guys demonstrate that they care about health and social issues - and womens' social issues - and art and good coffee. I have loads of crap to do but this is a vital cause that needs our support, and I'm sure it will draw a studio full of excited athletes this afternoon, yay!

2 comments:

cs said...

These look delicious and convenient!

Fran said...

They are - I wish I could send some to you! I am on the lookout for more portable, protein-rich snacks so lemme know if you hear of anything!