Friday, December 12, 2014

Pike place

I plowed through a Bliss workout this morning. Well okay, a “kwik and lite” version of Bliss:  4 sets of 10 push ups (modified) followed by 40 sit ups. I intend to integrate sets of sit ups and pikes until I can do 40 full-on pikes. I’d like to be strong enough to complete 40 full push ups, too. Practically an Olympic goal for me right now. Note to self: that would be a good thing to ask Santa for!

Having time in the morning before work feels luxurious; a splendid time to watch snow falling on city streets while energizing with a cup o’ joe.
 
 

3 comments:

cs said...

Thanks and kudos for the good example! I should get back into Bliss workouts...starting now. 2015 resolution!

Fran said...

No -thank you, sarge! This is the only exercise I can convince myself to do in the mornings these days!

cs said...

I should try it in the morning sometime just to see how it feels. It's become a pre-bedtime thing for me.