Sunday, December 5, 2010

The gambler

Awesome run today. I ran alone for a while, and then out of nowhere I bumped into the Gaz who was running with her auburn-colored dog, and together we pounded back the miles. For about an hour we kept it light, here and there Gaz politely reminding the dog to slow down for the humans. He did. Time flew like the snowflakes. I ran 21k; all systems solid. I registered for Nashville when I got home. Screw indecision.

I read that Kenny Rogers is going to croon for the runners at some point during the race!

:: Ginger coconut rice with chick pea & broccoli curry ::

1 comment:

cs said...

Thank you for the run, and congrats for the decision! It should be a fun race!

That was such a pivotal run for both of us, how cool is that? I think I might be able to manage the winterman half marathon after all. It's been a vague notion that I haven't allowed myself to think much about....until now!